Monday

Wedding Weekend Madness

Right now I'm sitting on Noah's sofa, eating ice cream out of the carton and watching reruns of Jamie Oliver at Home... and it's Monday around 3:15. Who does that? But I'm beat and this is the first day I've decided to take off and do nothing in weeks. On top of the budding business ( I kid!) I had 3 weddings this past weekend... in one day actually. I don't know if I should be sharing this but I am... 3 weddings, one Saturday, no sleep, minimal hair brushing, a lot of coffee, and a sixpack or two.

Things you should know about me if we're going to be friends, I really love beer. And ice cream. Ice cream and beer and flowers.
Back to the weekend. What was I thinking? Well I was thinking that I had two booked, one in the morning and one in the evening, which is doable. And then I was asked to do another one that I... well I couldn't turn down. It was in Montauk. At Ruschmeyer's. For the amazing and beautiful jewelry designer, Pamela Love. How could I ever say no? And thank god I didn't because she was goooorgeous. They all were.


In short, it's been a tense few weeks leading up. But everything went off without a hitch. All 3 were so different and all were beautiful... maybe my 3 favorite yet. A MASSIVE thank you to Veronica, Sarah, and Sophia for helping make it all happen. I could not have done it without you.

Photos coming soon...


1 comment:

  1. so cool Taylor! pamela love?! 3 weddings in 1 weekend---fantastic!! you're on fire, mama!

    ReplyDelete